About this role
As a Business Architect you have different (core) roles:
- the role of Business Advisor
- the role Project IT Business Architect
- the role of Key User
Responsibilities & main tasks
- You have the ability to translate the values/points of special attention into examples in the environment. E.g. Texts about different subjects, cost-consciousness, realize that we do it all for the customer, attitude on work simplification
- You understand and propagate the framework and the objective of process-based entrepreneurship
- You know BP&S assignment, services and processes
- You understand functions and roles and propagate this to our partners
- You see and structure the greater whole by keeping a high-level perspective, but also by recognizing the critical issues that need to be analyzed more thoroughly (= up and down the ladder of abstraction)
- You process data to useful information, structure, outline and synthesize.
- You assess and objectify risks
- You put the cohesion between a vast amount of information into words.
- You clarify complex business challenges by means of understandable models.
- You translate the objective of the project into the own assignment