About this role
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Perform project management, analyses of Business needs, selection and implementation, coordinate realization/implementation of IT-solutions and deliver IT business support to improve or innovate the business.
- To lead or participate in (depending on size) the delivery of changes and/or projects to the applications in order to support the business.
- To advice on possible improvements
- To define and/or elicit business requirements, to translate into functional requirements and IT solutions.
- Perform analyses business/information needs & goals or issues; and propose new solutions or improve existing ones
- Describe the business & system requirements in close collaboration with other departments like Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, Digital, ...
- Responsible to understand the financial reporting needs, to translate and document into business requirements and IT functional specifications
- Scan the market for off the shelf solutions to cover the business needs or explore and propose possibilities of (innovative) custom built alternatives
- Perform selection process and on-board the needed vendor(s)
- Manage the project team regarding deliverables
- Determine business impact, work closely together with all impacted departments and try to minimize business impact where possible by aligning solutions to the current standards within the organization
- Handle multiple projects & changes in parallel
- Ensure quality and customer focus (error free)