About this role
1. Support Head in developing readiness strategy to operate new major assets and process (Holistic Integrated Planning Process) and the preparation and implementation of Readiness Plan across the whole of COMPANY for new major assets (including processes, systems, personnel, trainings, facilities, resources, operating budgets, mandates, agreements, longterm contracts etc.);2. Conduct workshops with the various owners of activity required for holistic integrated planning section, develop individual project control and execution plans and/or detailed staffing utilization plans for each owner activity;
3. Prepare an overall resource and/or activity schedule for the holistic integrated planning that reflects the individual owner resource and/or activity schedules and establishes logical work sequences and identifies critical path activities;4. Analyze the overall schedules and critical activities and where resource or activity clashes are identifies, initiate discussions with individual resource and/or activity owners to resolve conflicts and provide feedback to management team members for action as required;
5. Develop KPI reports to reflect schedule progress including percent complete versus the plan, progress S curves, manpower histograms, weekly progress reports, manpower productivity versus plan, etc to holistic inetrgated planning individual owners and management team members;6. Develop look-ahead schedules and forecasts to holistic integrated planning individual owner and management team members. Monitor schedule deviations and recommend corrective actions/workaround solution in order to mitigate potential delays. Develop recovery plans as required to address schedule shortfalls;
7. Interface major company processes such as ORP, WP&B, UGP, Shutdown Plans and Project Plans, set corporate interface requirement and obtain regular input and provide feedback when necessary;8. Develop Integrated Projects plan, coordinate will all projects on input, obtain regular updates and maintain actual and forecast vs plan progress reports, conduct risk analysis on the plan an provide recommendations on mitigations to senior management accordingly;
9. Develop readiness planning for operations plan for each Department for a multitude of Major projects. Coordinate with each department on plan requirements and maintain actual and forecast vs plan progress reports to Management Leadership Teams and Department Managers, conduct risk analysis on the plan an provide recommendations on mitigations to senior management accordingly.