Bachelor’s degree in Instrument & Control Engineering. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- Minimum 15 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 10 years in Oil & Gas industry with an international reputable Operating company;
- Experience in Offshore operations and maintenance is mandatory;
- Skill / knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or COMPANY standards related to his area of expertise and Design Software related to Instrument & Control Engineering;
- Exposure with international consulting company, EPIC contractor with projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and Hand-over activities is an added advantage;
- Possess sound fundamentals in his discipline area. Shall possess very good technical skills in his discipline.