- Part of the Installation Management department within the Offshore Business- Expected to work with a large amount of autonomy and lead the WTG installation and logistics scope all along the project
- Analyze, recommend, and optimize offshore installation and logistic concepts and methodologies from early design up to the offshore campaign- In cooperation with Package Manager and Contract Manager, tender, negotiate and recommend WTG and TSA installation and logistics schedule
- Manage the offshore installation contractor, vessel supplier, and interface with MWS and Project Certifier including cross-discipline cooperation with Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and other projects team personnel- Ensure Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental compliance with regulations, industry standards, and company policies
- Planning of WTG's transport and installation, consistently with other project areas, and implementation of the overall project plan- Cooperation for planning and execution of across package activities (e.g., site management, construction services)
- Reporting at project level to WTG's package manager- Assurance of Transport and Installation standards for the delivery by the contractor, since the contract negotiation stage up to preparation for execution, installation, commissioning, and handover to O&M
- Delivery of all technical, management, and administration tasks, including production of documents, attendance to meetings, reports, technical evaluations, specifications, alternatives assessments, site inspections, etc., as required- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to Foundations Design and Supply package, Foundations T&I package, MWS consultant, PCA, installation analysis, project's planner, Consents, Maritime Authorities, Port Authorities, etc.
- Support the project with UXO (Unexploded Ordnance) and Boulder survey and subsequent clearance campaigns- Ensure delivery of and own review of all method statements and risk assessments
- Carryout HAZID/HAZOP for installation equipment design and offshore installation operations- Review Design Risk Assessments for specialized equipment
- To coordinate and own the other Installation Managers liaison with the WTG installation Contractor focusing on technical aspects- Ensuring the WTG Contractor’s marine spread meets the Employer’s Vessel Entry requirements
- Involved in the recruitment and management of offshore client representatives- Responsible for providing an interface between the WTG package and Project’s Marine Operations/ Construction team
- Collaborate as required in technical, management, and administration activities for the project and company's portfolio- Coordinating with colleagues in similar roles at other projects, and with Head of Department for assurances, use, compliance, and production of company standards, knowledge transfer, line management, etc.
- Production of regular reports- Continuous knowledge sharing including regularly updated Lessons Learnt registered with the line department.
- Positions comes with a base salary between $125 - $140K based on experience and will include a 15% annual bonus opportunity. Full benefits including medical, life insurance, vacation, dental and vision along with a 401K with employer matching & relocation package available.
- We are building a new industry for the East Coast and providing clean and affordable energy that is sustainable for years to come. With strong and experienced investors backing the company, and a large leasehold for more projects
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Installation Manager - Connecticut
Confirmation sent to