About this role
As a Junior Imaging Service Engineer this position works under close supervision of a Senior Engineer Technician.
The position is primarily responsible for preventative maintenance, repairs, and safety testing.
- Inspects, repairs, performs electrical safety and preventative maintenance as required.
- Maintains and generates records associated with all actions performed on customer equipment. Turns in to dispatcher within 24 hours of start of the job.
- Source and prices parts.
- Complies with facility policy and procedures.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains and documents inventories as directed.
- Conducts and maintains duties, personal appearance, interactions with fellow employees, staff, and customers in a professional manner.
- To comply with ongoing educational opportunities provided and uses unassigned time to increase knowledge on technology and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.