About this role
- Collects and maintains HR data related to compensation, benefits, training, recruitment to help make recommendations for improvement in policies and processes
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); compensation analysis; monitors performance evaluation programs and makes revisions as necessary
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position as well as presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
Apply now or refer a friend, we're actively interviewing candidates!