Required Experience / Qualifications
- 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry;
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science.
Knowledge and Key Skills
- Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the Oil and Gas industry, Sulfur Plant, molten sulfur rundown pipelines, sulfur storage tank, conveyors, waste water treatment facility and steam systems;
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects;
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues;
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems;
- Experience with Storage Tank construction and pipe pneumatic testing procedures.