Required Experience / Qualifications
- 15 years’ experience with Quality Management Programs and Quality Control activities for execution of mega projects in the Oil & Gas Construction Industry;
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science;
- Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG Plants and facilities;
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects;
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to troubleshoot project issues;
- Experience with conducting audits and assessments of work processes and procedures;
- Experience with LNG plant construction including pneumatic testing, preservation procedures and flange management.