• Broad and extensive knowledge of:o Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria;
o Offshore facilities design, construction, and operations;o Engineering execution;
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Chemical/Process engineering discipline;• 15+ years of closely related professional experience, 10+ years of which should be at the senior Facilities / Process engineering / engineering supervision level;
• Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills;• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities;
• Make decisions in the general interest while pursuing business results;• Prepare contingency plans for the unexpected (pro-active, forward-looking);
• Proactively and continuously grow technical expertise in Facilities engineering disciplines;• Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills;• Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.; • Willing and able to travel as required.