About this role
1. Responsible for quality conditions as defined in the contract and ensures effective implementation of the Project PQP and including overview of all Contractor Quality Activities.
2. Manages the development and implementation of Procurement and Construction Phase Quality Surveillance Programs.
3. Executes daily planning, management and direction setting for QC Team members and participates in periodic Quality Audits and Quality Assessment of Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors.
4. Identifies and manages to resolution Quality Deficiencies, NCR’s, and CARs in accordance with the PQMS Process and provides input to Contractor Quality Plans and Procedures.
5. Assists with expectations as required especially Risk Assessment, Facility Design and Construction and Management of Change
6. Supervises the tracking and reporting of lessons learned in defined area of responsibility and works in a highly visible project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures
7. Works in a dynamic environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost, and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills
8. Effective team player who collaborates well and often with others with the highest levels of integrity and communication skills
9. Establishes credibility with peers, subordinates, and supervisors