About this role
1. Accountable and responsible for the execution of the brownfield scope in accordance with COMPANY Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and respect to individuals2. Deliver project requirements as defined in COMPANY Management System
3. Development and mentoring of Project Team and National Engineers4. Analyse and develop optimised project execution schedule, scope of work, constructability and installability with Contractor and Company.
5. Project Interface Management focal point and accountable for interface management between various parties such as Company, Contractor, Sub-Contractors, MWS (Marine warranty service) agencies and Hook-up / Commissioning Teams6. Accountable for the brownfield offshore campaign: installation barge, accommodation barge, material and supply vessels and of installation methodology, plan and resources for safe installation of scope of work
7. Responsible for Company Lessons Learned integration within Contractor workscope and the delivery of new LLs to COMPANY, primarily in regards to brownfield execution.8. Responsible for interfacing and managing expectations with the UGP integrated activity plan (IAP) to ensure that project and LNG delivery are aligned.
9. Accountable for delivering brownfield milestones in support of project schedule inclusive of schedule delivery and cost management within time and budget.10. Review and support change orders as applicable