Minimum 5 years professional experience in an environment that prioritized data quality• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology preferably in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering;
• Preferred experience in the Oil & Gas, Chemicals industry;• Proven problem-solving and analytical abilities including pattern detection, root cause analysis, and issue resolution;
• Ability to interpret and visualize data for reporting to CoE Leads and end users;• Able to work in an evolving and fast-paced environment and adjust to multiple priorities and timelines;
• Effective communication, interpersonal and planning skills;• Procurement processes within a project setting like source list, specification, bid process, expediting, inspection, etc.;
• Engineering and QC roles in procurement processes;• Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
• Experience using and drawing insights from procurement, engineering and market intelligence technology sources;
Prospective candidates should have knowledge and exposure in sourcing and procurement of equipment like pressure vessels, reactors, pumps, compressor, piping materials and electrical machineries etc. in an oil & gas asset owner or similar organization.
Maintain global supplier list consistent with updates received internally and externally of CoE• Explore, identify and upload new supplier data;
• Analyze and accept/reject new supplier data;• Category health review of machineries, mechanical, piping and electrical items in collaboration with category managers;
• Collaborate with global discipline technical leads on supplier on boarding and new profile update;• Create analytics framework for planning qualification needs and leverage analytics to report and drive insights;
• Perform new supplier scouting using advanced analytic techniques;• Desktop review of newly identified suppliers;
• Help to onboard new supplier in Global list.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Global Supplier List Analyst - India
Confirmation sent to