• Position requires active participation and support to the Manager Credit & Collection in all daily activities and special projects;• Support the preparation of monthly and quarterly close, forecast, account reconciliations, bad-debt analysis and any ad-hoc analysis that may be required;
• Perform financial analysis for new and existing customers and prepare and present credit line recommendations;• Manage AR collection and monitor customer AR Aging activity throughout the month to ensure customer accounts are reconciled timely with complete and accurate information to enhance cash receipt and DSO;
• Review of orders on credit referral;• perform additional tasks as deemed necessary by the Manager, Credit & Collection;
• Independent contributor with no direct reports.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;• Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Credit, Finance, Accounting or related experience in a large multi-national company (Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred, but not required);
• Functional expertise in areas of: financial analysis, credit risk assessment & collection, deduction management resolution;• Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment;
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner;• Problem-solving , negotiation and decision-making skills;
• High proficiency in SAP ECC 6.0 and Microsoft Office applications, specifically Advanced Excel and PowerPoint;• Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Financial Credit Analyst - Quebec
Confirmation sent to