The tasks that the ops-engineer will perform are:
• Overall Design and Management of the File and Print (Clustered) Servers.
• Manage the Global DFS structure within Rabobank.
• Data management activities (data migration, data governance)
• Scripting and automation activities
• Define standard operating procedures for regional operational teams
• Functional design of the Backup and Restore Strategy.
• Design of the Quota Strategy.
• Resolving 2/3rd line issues relating File services.
• Scaling-out and Scaling-up the File & Print environment.
• Create (re-certification) reports and audit templates.
Characteristics of the engineer:
• Knowledge of Windows server environments.
• Knowledge and experience of scripting (PowerShell)
• Knowledge of DFS-N and DFS-R
• Preferable knowledge of Varonis DatAdvantage (Data governance)
• Positive attitude – eager to learn and take on activities
• Service oriented.
• Independent worker
• Fluent in both the Dutch and the English language.
• Good documentation skills.
• Experience in process optimisation and automation.
• No 9 to 5 mentality – participate in on-call rota and occasional weekend overtime
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching File Service Engineer - Utrecht
Confirmation sent to