About this role
- The Facility Supervisor is responsible for operating and maintaining a facility safely, securely, cost-effectively and in an environmentally-sound manner, aiming to preserve the long-term asset value.
- Implement best practices in facility operations and maintenance and ensure a consistent professional image for the facility;
- Implement systems for tracking facility management costs. In conjunction with local management, develop and track specific facility management key performance indicators;
- Supervise the Facility Management organization and assist the location management with budget estimates, progress and cost tracking reports, permits and license requirements, and contractor selection;
- In conjunction with Supply Chain and Legal, provide advice on preparing contracts, and review negotiations for revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements;
- Plan, direct and supervise facility management services including operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services and security operations;
- Coordinate maintenance activities to optimize productivity and utilization of personnel and equipment;
- Recommend operating methods and equipment to reduce costs through new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety;
- Coordinate contract scope and specifications. Administer facility service agreements for maintenance.
Note: Candidates available to attend face-to-face interview in Kuwait will only be considered.