MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Three-year Diploma – equivalent to Higher National Diploma (HND) – in the field of electrical engineering from a technical training institute recognized at national level.
- Be able to write, read and speak in English fluently;
- A minimum of Twelve (12) years continuous heavy industrial Electrical Maintenance experience (preferably in petrochemical or an allied field) in the field of HV/MV/LV Switchgears, Motor Control centers and Lighting systems including repair, troubleshooting & modification work;
- Must be fully conversant with the field interpretation of electrical wiring / layout diagrams;
- Must be able to use various electrical testing equipment on MV/LV systems with minimum supervision;
- Must have sound working knowledge in record keeping, manpower and resource allocation and their control etc.;
- Should be fully aware with Area Hazardous Classification.