- To be able to read, write and speak in English fluently.
- Should be fully conversant with Electrical Maintenance & troubleshooting of HV/MV/LV underground cable, power& distribution transformers, switchgears & control, motors & motor control centers, A.C. / D.C. UPS Power systems Electrical Network & Monitor System, Cathodic protection, lighting, IMCS (Intelligent Motor Control
- Center) industrial / Building Fire alarm/ Firefighting systems , Skin effect heat tracing, Elevators etc.,
- To be able to prepare shutdown maintenance schedules for HV/MV/LV switchgear, Power transformers, motor control centers & motors etc.
- To be able to work independently to implement planned maintenance and repair schedules on various electrical equipment and system in co-ordination with Company staff.
- To be able to troubleshoot and diagnose different electrical equipment faults.
- To be able to prepare and update electrical drawings.
- To be able to execute / implement modification & commission / startup of new Electrical projects.
Should be fully conversant with Hazardous Area Classifications.