• BSc or MSc in Environmental Science, or related field;• Minimum of 2 years within a quality or health & safety role (desirable in a customer service business environment);
• Certifications in Quality Management Systems an advantage;• Understanding of quality and compliance monitoring in a customer service focused business environment;
• Practical knowledge of developing a quality improvement culture throughout the organisation;• Proficient in conducting independent audits;
• Computer skills and experience with industry standard commercial computer software including Microsoft Office;• Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills combined with leadership ability, a positive attitude, and ability to work both independently and within groups;
• EHS auditing, program development and preparation of environmental regulatory reports;• Developing EHS management systems and familiarity with standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO27001;
• Performing industrial hygiene sampling; • Conducting quality projects including permit applications and compliance plans.