· Experience in working on Digital projects involving complex applications across the highly regulated GMP workspace.
· Proficiency with Agile methodology required. Ideally able to act as a Scrum Master
· Good understanding of CMC and related activities in laboratories including data capture systems would be an advantage
· Leading multi-directional streams of this program such as process harmonization, etc.
· Ability to initiate, plan and lead projects; make charters, project planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring, and controlling the plan, closing the project with appropriate closure report, lessons learned register update.
· Drive the team to stay on track, decompose activities into WBS, make resource plans, perform resource optimizations; levelling/smoothing based on organizational priorities.
· Create and communicate dashboards and status reports for key stakeholders.
· Facilitate workshops to evaluate business impact of strategic programs
· Closely work with Program lead in effective deployment strategy at various Pasteur sites.
· Perform other relevant tasks/activities to support the streams and projects as necessary.
· Ability to work in a global matrix organization.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Digital Project Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to