About this role
Implement, monitor and analyze all processes and activities to comply with disclosure and transparency requirements within the company, including international functions.
Provide support and process training to all concerned functions (e.g. global marketing functions) within Canada.
Ensure systematic and holistic processes and structures for the identification, assessment, evaluation, monitoring and mitigation of major risks with regard to compliance with disclosure and transparency requirements which could endanger the company’s business objectives and/or reputation.
- Defines rules and monitors quality for the . Provides a transparent master data definition.
- Defines master data rules and master data quality targets including appropriate monitoring. Integrates master data definition with the related business processes.
- Trains the CDIS users for the respective CDIS master data and data management rules. Defines the maintenance process, access rights and master data privacy measures
- Identifies unique entities within the master data across the systems
- Builds a context view on the data by creating a context related record with the highest possible data quality
- Analyzes entities regarding wrong or outdated data
- Specifies & Applies defined business rules to the CDIS owned entities and structures to identify inconsistency and/or data defects
- Enriches the entity with regards to special business views (first: HCx)
- Country Data Steward is responsible as “Single Point of Contact” (SPoC) for the interaction with the CDIS Global Service Team on one hand and the CRM (Veeva) / ERP/Event Management Data Stewards or other users of the country on the other hand.
- Execute and implement global guidelines and procedures provided by GPO
- Monitor of activities in healthcare sector for Transfer-of-Value (ToV) to Healthcare Professionals and Organizations
- Guarantee reliable Transfer-of-Value data for indirect payments (outside standard systems / indirect ToV or in case of exceptions)
- Answer queries related to Transfer-of-Value from Healthcare Professionals and Organizations
- Responsible for Consent Management process (incl. archiving documents)
- Support and train Business Units and support functions (using templates contents/upload/download processes)
- Support Sales Office/Event Management/R&D/Back office for all possible Healthcare Professionals and Organizations requests on Transfer-of-Value, documentation, explications
- Validate analysis reports with Accounting and Procurement
- Contract management (handle, follow up and implement all contract management activities of local business subject to Code requirements)
- Follow up of processes for all Crystal scope expenditures according Guidelines e.g. “EFPIA Disclosure Code” or the "Sunshine Act" related Regulation
- Follow up of consent management tool (control of data and archiving - if applicable in country)
- Identify possible gaps within the local Transfer-of-Value processes and correct them with training, communication
- Implement and support correction processes for discrepancy and dispute requests from Healthcare Professionals and Organizations
- Monitoring Attestation process and implement processes if gaps occur
- Make sure that all SOP and Guidelines related to Transfer-of-Value are implemented/trained
- Comply with global governance for standard processes and implement them at a local level
- Ensure compliance based on internal and external regulations