- Implement the application solving customer’s issue by applying AI/ML technologies;
- Apply ML and DL models for various industry problems;
- Setting-up collaboration environment and framework for AI related research and development projects;
- Design and develop different architectural models for scalable data storage, processing, and large-scale analytics;
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand technical needs;
- Set-up big data environment that helps establish rapid POCs and prototype developments on both on-premises and cloud-based platforms;
- Monitor and optimize performance of the big data ecosystem;
- Ensure data accessibility to researchers via different programming languages;
- Keep up to date with state of the art in the industry.
Position: Data Scientist / AI/ML Engineer
YOE: 5+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with substantial industry experience of 5 years or more of Data; Engineering/ETL/Administration experience;
- Hands-on experience in Statistical data analysis and Machine learning;
- Possess significant knowledge of Big Data technologies and tools.
- Good coding skills in at least one scripting language (Shell, Python, R, etc.);
- Experience with various Hadoop distribution like Hortonworks and Cloudera;
- Knowledge of cluster monitoring tools like Ambari, Ganglia, or Nagios;
- Delivered Big Data solutions in the cloud with AWS or Azure or Google Cloud;
- Experience in Java programming, Scala programming;
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Experience with NoSQL database administration & development like MongoDB;
- Experience with Hadoop eco-system (MapReduce, Streaming, Pig, HIVE, Spark);
- Experience using DevOps toolbox such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet;
- Proven ability to create and manage big data pipeline using Kafka, Flume & Spark;
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Pentaho, etc.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Data Scientist / AI/ML Engineer - Karnataka
Confirmation sent to