1. Formulate tendering and contracting activities including comprehensive engineering, technical and commercial review of scope of work received from various business units to evaluate anypotential risks to the Company;
2. Develop suitable compensation models commensurate with the scope of work.3. Ensure quality control of tender documents for complex and high value services, review technical and commercial bids leading to establishment of suitable contract to facilitate end user in project execution;
4. Assess commercial risks and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on tender and contract delivery program;5. Review scope of work and commercial documentations to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory and local standards;
6. Provide specialized expertise in tendering and contracting process ensuring latest financial, technical, commercial, SEQ standards are embedded in the documentation and providing specialist guidance to Contracts Engineers to ensure alignment;7. Conduct contract cost analysis and monitor savings to support Company cost initiatives;
8. Conduct, monitor and support the improvement efficiency of systems and processes to enhance organisational performance;9. Providing regular guidance to the team members and mentoring to national employees.
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Management discipline or other relevant degree.Qualifications
8 years' experience in a contracts management environment within the oil and gas industry.
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Contracts Specialist - Qatar
Confirmation sent to