About this role
• Review construction sequence, work plans, pre-task planning and method statements to ensure comprehensive safety and feasibility;• Provide Company representation in monitoring and coordinating site activities of the EPC Contractor and its subcontractor(s). Reports on the construction activities, progress, areas of concern and mitigating actions; Participates in appropriate weekly construction discipline review meetings;
• Monitor and assist the EPC Contractor and subcontractor(s) in the implementation of site-specific SHE programs to meet safety improvement strategy & objectives, emergency response and evacuation drill programs; Participate in incident/accident investigation under the SHE Coordinator in the area;• Ensure construction work is carried out in accordance with COMPANY rules, regulations, and standards and permit to work procedures as applicable;
• Review work and inspection results to ensure compliance with EPC Contract requirements. Interface and coordinate with Field Engineering and QA/QC sections;• Report and record potential change order requests to assist in claims avoidance;
• Attend PMC and CLT Completions meetings to provide assistance in Mechanical Completion, punch list clearing, Commissioning, and Start-up activities as required facilitating construction deliverables for these activities;• Maintain Construction focus and overview of civil, earthwork and structure fabrication supporting priority completions schedules;
• Work with Construction superintendents and engineers to develop and maintain overall construction and completion metrics to track PMC/Completions construction deliverables.