- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in project management and/or heavy logistics project execution
- English, French [Recommend].
- Project Management oriented skills.
- Proven experience in logistics management and in project management.
- Knowledge of transport and lifting local regulations.
- Strong commitment to EHS rules and regulations.
- Experienced with DNV-GL ST N001.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly motivated, committed to the good execution of the project.
- Good inter-personal skills to bridge internal and external customer.
- Proven ability working transversally in the organization, engaging different functions.
- Ability to manage a range of tasks with varying time pressures, prioritize demanding workloads and pay attention to detail
- Strong quality awareness and ability to identify future failures, defects and problems.
- Working knowledge of commercial contracts.
- Working knowledge of site mobilization and constructability.
- Experience in Wind projects site construction, with multinational team and subcontractor workforce.
- Proven experience on Risk Management and Mitigation Plans.