About this role
Responsible for commissioning of Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) as per project schedule.
- Perform the commissioning activities as per project schedule;
- Execute reliability tests on WTGs as per Contractual requirements;
- Achieve Loss Production Factor (LPF) targets as per client requirements;
- Handing over of WTGs to Customer / Client Customer Service department;
- Support installation activities as may be required at site.
- Conduct due diligence check of mechanical and electrical completion of WTG prior to commissioning;
- Responsible for pre-commissioning & commissioning of WTGs as per client Standards and adhering to project schedules;
- Planning, maintaining, and optimizing commissioning spares & calibration tools, Personal protective equipment (PPEs) and maintain all related records;
- Analyzing the WTG performance after commissioning and preparation for conducting reliability tests;
- Managing Non-conformity reports (NCRs) of commissioning. Perform WTG audits, closing of punch lists and handing over WTGs to Customer/ Client Customer Service Department;
- Support in installation activities viz-a-viz crane co-ordination, material co-ordination, unloading/ loading, preparation & rigging activities;
- Impart on the job training on commissioning to installation engineers/ freshers and contribute in development of Installation & Commissioning organization;
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure progress in as per project schedule. Initiate mitigation measures in the event of any anticipated delay in commissioning progress;
- Strong focus on quality and safety.