• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent (Advance degree is preferred).
• 15+ years’ experience in the area of design, delivery, installation and pre-commissioning/commissioning of Offshore oil and gas cable & umbilical systems and processes for Topside and Pipeline facilities involving high pressure piping wellheads, mechanical and electrical equipment. Experience in major capital projects, with knowledge of worldwide contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, in particular those involved in the construction of major offshore facilities, and operating in a multi-cultural environment is preferable.
• Excellent written and oral English skills.• Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
• Strong technical, prioritisation and management skills.• Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
• Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office and technical applications.