BASIC ENGINEERING PHASE (FEED and Detailed engineering)• To draft the pre-commissioning and commissioning philosophy, identify a preliminary systems/sub-system break-down and list of operational tests, participates to the preparation of a preliminary start-up sequence, Involvement in Schedule definition.
• To review the EPCIC contract (agreement and exhibits) to make sure all Commissioning related scope and contractual elements are in place before Award.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE• To review and approve the Commissioning Management procedures (handover, interfaces, punch list, organization, spare parts, HSE etc.).
• To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers prepared by Contractor (including ICAPS database, Operational Test Procedures).• To coordinate the activities of the Company Commissioning Team mobilized during this period.
• To participate or ensure Commissioning participation to FAT of major/critical equipment as required.• To prepare the overall Commissioning plan.
• Lead Commissioning Meetings• Participate to project meeting and develop Commissioning preparation reports
ACTIVITIES – EXECUTION PHASE• To promote/ensure safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and Permit to Work system are implemented by the Commissioning Team.
• To witness and monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and countersign all pre-commissioning dossiers at Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status.• To control all Commissioning activities performed by Contractor.
• To ensure proper control of Commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch list follow-up..) and recommend any necessary corrective actions.• To approve Commissioning Documents submitted by Contractor
• To report immediately any unexpected event that may impact the Commissioning or Start-Up of the platforms.• Lead Commissioning Meetings
• Participate to project meeting• Consolidate Commissioning and progress reports
• To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers after completion of Construction (RFC), after completion of Commissioning activities (AOC) and to ensure the signature of the Transfer certificates (TOM).
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Batch 3 WHP Commissioning Site Leader - Qatar
Confirmation sent to