About this role
- Assist and support the Commissioning Site Leader in Leading Process activities of the CPP EPCIC Contractors activities linked to the Commissioning of t CPP and associated Brownfield additional equipment, in both preparation and execution phases.
- The Commissioning Process Leader will report directly to the Commissioning Site Leader
- Support Piping team when necessary
- To witness and/or verify all Process system and completion activities performed by the Construction Contractor including approval of punch lists.
- To Lead the pre-commissioning and the commissioning preparation and the execution at the fabrication sites, offshore at Al-Shaheen field in order to deliver an installation to CPY as ready for operation on schedule.
- To assist and control the vendor support required for the assigned systems.
- To coordinate with Contractor process systems activities
- To follow closely the commissioning of systems/subsystems assigned in accordance with the commissioning procedures and commissioning and start-up schedule,
- To coordinating the various disciplines during OTP
- To ensure that Process system are perform as per defined schedule.
- Validate relevant punch items and ensure their closure adequately
- To compile relevant documentation to support handover and acceptance of systems to Operations.
- To ensure that the process content of the dossiers is accurate and complete before they are accepted from construction, commissioning and before approval by operations department.
- To comply with company standards, rules and regulations
- To assess satisfactory works responsibilities and job function in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies.
Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report them to HSE department