• Support the Senior Manager, Execution & Assurance by developing, implementing and delivering industry leading environmental compliance assurance training packages to construction contractors at COMPANY;• Tender, procure and project manage consultants and developers engaged to develop and implement globally innovative environmental compliance assurance training packages;
• Develop multi-media training and awareness material intended to support and accelerate a program of environmental culture change across COMPANY as a giga construction project;• Develop training and awareness programs and campaigns in response to actual and emergent trends of noncompliance generated by Primary and Secondary Assurance Functions;
• Support other COMPANY Environment Divisions in the delivery of the culture change program;• Develop, implement and maintain datasets of training records, which are subject to retrieval and interrogation;
• Develop and implement programs to assure the effectiveness of training and awareness programs and campaigns ;• Participate as a positive and proactive member of COMPANY’s Execution & Assurance Team to match forecast project delivery demands;
• Strive to ensure that COMPANY’s Environmental compliance assurance training packages is at the global forefront of project education, training and awareness;• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills that will allow the successful candidate to deliver effective environmental awareness training packages;
• Identifying, planning and managing the education, training and awareness needs of COMPANY Environment Execution & Assurance Team;• Develop content designed to communicate control principles and concepts to Contractors where language / literacy barriers may exist.
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Assurance Training Specialist - Saudi Arabia
Confirmation sent to